Library books are barcoded which facilitates faster access to books.
Our online catalogue is available at internet explorer link http://10.10.10.225/w27
Library timings: 7.00 a.m. to 5.20 p.m.
No. Of books: 28578
No. Of journals: 37
No.of magazines: 27
No. Of newspaper: 17
No.of cd/dvd: 56
Rules and regulation
1. Use of mobiles is strictly prohibited.
2. Silence should be maintained always.
3. Entry of library users details in library log book provided at the counter is compulsory.
4. Eatables are not allowed in the library reading room.
We offer many services to our readers such as
1. Issuing of textbooks and reference books for study purpose, projects and research.
2. Reference service is provided with the help of online catalogue (opac)
3. Previous years question papers.
4. Book bank facility
5. Information on different careers.
6. Internet search facility.
7. Bound volume of journals with content pages photo copied for easy reference
8. Membership to Nlist database, British council and American Centre libraries help the readers to access e- resources easily.
9. Competitive books and magazines are provided for reference.
10. Digitised copies of rare books from Late Shri Mehmood Sarosh's collection is available for reference.
11. Access to indian and international journals and magazines.
Every year we organize creative programmes for the students like, poster competition, essay competition, collage making competition to boost the students creative and social skills.
We urge students and teachers to make maximum use of the library services and resources. Library staff is always present at you service.
- A Poster competition was organised on 19th January, 2015 for the students. The topic given was "Swachh Bharat". 18 students participated in the competition.
- Library Orientation Programme was held on 8th July, 2014 to acquaint the students to the library resources and services.
- Book Bank facility was availed by 144 students.
- Collage competition was organised on 16th September, 2015 for the students. The topic given was "Nature". 13 students participated.
- Library Orientation Programme was held on 31st July, 2015.
- Book Bank facility was availed by 202 students.