- To motivate the students to attend lectures and Practical's by regularly displaying their attendance records in their classes.
- To ensure close coordination between Mentors and students so that mentors are able to act as a friend, philosopher and guide to the student.
Committee members :
Mr. Ashfaque Karim – Convenor
Dr. (Mrs) Anjum Ara Ahmad - Vice- Principal
Mr. Ali Ahmad – B.Sc. (Comp.Sci.)
Mr. Arif Patel – B.Sc. (I.T.)
Mr. Anand Deshpande – BMS
Ms. Huma Syed – BMM
Ms. Sabiha shaikh – BAF
Ms. Mahvash Sayed – BBI
Mrs. Vandana Joshi – S.Y.B.A – Incharge
Mrs. Shaikh Shahida – F.Y.B.A
Dr. Abbas Alam Rizvi – T.Y.B.A
Dr. (Mrs) Ansariya Rana – T.Y.B.Sc – Incharge
Mr. Damarwalla Abbas – F.Y.B.Sc
Dr. Rajesh Gowda – S.Y.B.Sc
Dr. Parhad Dattaray – F.Y.B.Com (B) – Incharge
Dr. N.P. Srivastava – F.Y.B.Com (A)
Mrs. Bhaswati Parasar – F.Y.B.Com (C)
Mrs. Preeti Bambolkar – F.Y.B.Com (D)
Mrs. Malan Zardi – F.Y.B.Com (E)
Dr. (Mrs) Syed Shadab – S.Y.B.Com (C) – Incharge
Mr. Roshan Khobragade – S.Y.B.Com (A)
Dr. Ashfaq Khan – S.Y.B.Com (B)
Mr. Mukhtar Khan – S.Y.B.Com (D)
Mrs. Shehnaz Khan – T.Y.B.Com (B) – Incharge
Mrs. Swati Vora – T.Y.B.Com (A)
Mrs. Savita Sanoj – T.Y.B.Com (C & D) (Accountancy)
Mrs. Seha Dange – T.Y.B.Com (C & D) (Management)
Activities of the Committee:
- Appointment of a mentor for each class from among the existing teaching faculties.
- Maintaining the attendance record and displaying it in every class at the beginning of the month for the previous month.
- Mentoring and advising students on a variety of issues.
- Directing the students to professional counseling services of Internal as well as external counselors provided by the college.
- Co-ordinating the collection of feedback data from parents and students.
- Co-ordinating with the PTA on a range of issues including conduction of PTA meetings.
- Liasoning with the college counseling cell.
- Co-ordinating with the IT department in sending attendance related SMS's to students and parents.
- Electronic attendance system has been initiated in the academic year 2015-16 along with the manual attendance system. The electronic attendance system facilitated SMS's were being sent on a daily basis to the parents on the number of lectures attended by the students on that day. In future the electronic attendance may totally replace the manual attendance.