As per University of Mumbai, Group Insurance scheme has been implemented in our college since 2011-12. We have provided the coverage of Group insurance for all aided and unaided students through NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD. This academic year premium per student is Rs. 35/year for the cover of Rs 2,00,000/- (Rs Two lac only) and the benefit for claim is 100% for death, or permanent disablement or hospitalization expenses incurred due to accident. The college has a committee to look after the activity of Group insurance.
The members of the committee are:
1. Dr. Nem Prakash Srivastava - Convenor
2. Mrs. Shailija Shetty - Member
3. Dr. Abhaya Ranade - Member
4. Mr. Sameer Charnia - Member
5. Mr. Pravin Khamkar - Member