Quality Policy (IQAC)
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for quality sustenance and quality enhancement and to make continuous efforts to achieve excellence.
Quality Objectives (IQAC)
- To provide Stimulating and innovative environment for better teaching and learning and research.
- To promote use of Technology in Education and to make the campus techno savvy.
- To enhance overall personality of our students and to prepare them to be better citizens of this Nation and also to face the Global challenges.
- To develop an organised methodology for accountability through documentation.
- Developing a strong human resource by inculcating ethical values, making students morally responsible and socially accountable citizens.
- Analyzing feedback from students, parents and other stakeholders.
- Preparing plans for new programmes for quality enhancement in order to be on par with global standards.
- To help students to acquire skills to make them technologically proficient, globally competent and also to enhance their employability.