According to Mumbai Divisional Board's Regulation No. 88(I)(a) for grant of terms, a student must attend 75% of the lectures, tutorials and practicals during each term. Therefore, if the student fails to achieve the required attendance, his/her examination form for the H.S.C. Board examination will not be accepted and / or forwarded to the Board office and the student will neither be issued the Hall tickets nor be allowed to appear for the HSC Board/ Annual Examination.
- 1. According to University Circular No. UG1502 of 1999 and ordinance 119 and 120 of the Unversity for granting the terms in each subject, the minimum attendance of 75% of the theory, lectures, practicals and tutorials (wherever prescribed) separately will be required out of the total number of lectures, practicals & tutorials in each subject conducted in the term.Therefore, if the student fails to achieve the required attendance hisIher examinations form will not be accepted I or forwarded to the university and the student will neither be issued with the Hall tickets, nor be allowed to appear for the University /Annual examination.
- they will be allowed to appear / fill up the College / Board / University Annual Examination form provided.
- acquired minimum 75% Attendance in Lectures / Practicals / Tutorials in first term.
- appeared and shown consistence performance in the First Term Examination.
- the Hall-Ticket will be issued to them provided:
- acquired minimum 75% Attendance in Lectures / Practicals / Tutorials in both first and second terms together.
- appeared and shown improved performance in the Preliminary Examination.
- Working students should not seek admission in the College instead they shall opt for Correspondence Courses offered by the University. Their applications will not be entertained for the purpose of concession in attendance.
The students should note that :