Students seeking admission in FYJC (XI) Arts/Sci/Com/MCVC and FYBA/BSc/BSc (CS)/BSc(IT)/ B.Com/BMM/BMS/BBI/BAF and M.Com.-I should submit marksheet of qualifying examination. Admission forms will be accepted after the declaration of the merit list.
List of Documents to be attached with the Admission Forms
- Original Marksheet of previous examination with 2 xerox copies.
- Original Leaving Certificate with 2 xerox copies.
- Residential Proof : Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Election Card of Parents / Guardian.
- In case of students passed their S.S.C./H.S.C. from other than Mumbai Divisional Board i.e. C.B.S.E./I.C.S.E., Open School, etc., documents required are:-
- Eligibility form. (Available in the college office)
- S.S.C./H.S.C. Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Deed of Undertaking (proforma available in the College office).
- Certified xerox copy of Caste Certificate, if any, (for Backward Classes students).
- Two recent coloured passport sized photograph.
In case of Girls Freeship (Junior College only) :
Certified 2 xerox copies of Old Ration Card ( Issued 15 Years Back) / Rent Receipt / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill (15 Year Back) / Father's Domicile / Father's Motor Driving Licence / undertaking from Parents.
Reserved Category (Degree college only):
Students belonging to reserved category should submit the application form for freeship available in the college office with the required documents as per the chart alongwith all above documents.
DEGREE COLLEGE (For Second and Third Year)
Non Semester Courses: B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.Sc.(Comp.Sci). Students seeking Admission SY/TY classes in the above courses are required to submit admission forms as per schedule declared for admissions. Such forms is to be submitted on declaration of FY/SY results at the end of continuous year alongwith the copies of all marksheets of earlier examinations in which he/she has Passed or secured ATKT, making him/her eligible to admit in SY/TY classes.
Semester System Courses : BMM /B.Sc (I.T.) / BMS/ BBI / BAF
Students of I/III/V semesters seeking admissions in II/IV/VI semesters are required to submit continuation of admission forms before the begining of Sem - II/IV/VI as per schedule declared for admissions. Such forms should be accompanied by Original and Xerox copies of marksheets of all lower Semesters in which the student has appeared earlier and declared Passed or Secured ATKT, making him/her eligible for higher semesters. No students will be allowed to attend classes or appear in the examination of respective semesters if he/she has not filled such a form.
JUNIOR COLLEGE (For S.Y.J.C. (XII) Arts/Sci/Com/M.C.V.C.)
Students seeking admission in the SYJC classes are required to submit admission forms as per the schedule declared for admissions. Such forms are to be submitted on declaration of FYJC results at the end of the academic year alongwith the copy of the marksheets of the same in which he / she has passed / Promoted, making him / her eligible for admission to SYJC classes