It is worth mentioning that Urdu and Hindi are taught to all undergraduate students as a compulsory / optional subject in this College.
The following courses are offered by the department:
B.A. URDU/PHILOSOPHY – 3 PAPERS EACH
B.A. URDU/SOCIOLOGY – 3 PAPERS EACH
B.A. URDU/ECONOMICS – 3 PAPERS EACH
For Further Details Please Contact : email@example.com
Two Day National Seminar was organized by Rizvi College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Department Of Urdu, Sponsored by U.G.C. on 17th -18th December 2015 on Mirza Dabir- Personality and Art.
One Day International Seminar was organized by Rizvi College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Department Of Urdu on 16th February 2016 on Daure Hazir Me Kalame Hali Ki Manviyat Aur Afadiyat
Eminent Academicians visited to Department:
- Dr. Syed Taqi Abedi, Canada.
- Prof. Syed Mujavir Hussain, Central University Hyderabad (Ex. H.O.D. Urdu).
- Prof. Abdus Sattar Dalvi, Mumbai University (Ex. H.O.D. Urdu).
- Prof. Rafiya Shabnam Abedi, Mumbai University (Ex. H.O.D. Urdu).
- Prof. Saheb Ali, Mumbai University (H.O.D. Urdu).
- Dr. Syed Ali Haider Rizvi, Allahabad University (Ex. H.O.D. Urdu).
- Dr. Syed Shujaat Ali, Yashvant Rao University, Nanded.(H.O.D. Urdu).
|Teaching Plan for Academic Year 2016 - 2017|
|Faculty Name||Class||Div||SEM||Subject||Teaching Plan|